1. The annual assessment that proves that she is still "disabled" and can qualify for secondary insurance. There is the pulling together of documentation, medical records, provider notes and school paperwork. There are yes and no questions that are not actually not that clear cut. There are boxes to check off and ratings to score.
2. One second everyday. I downloaded it, then got frustrated and deleted it, because I didn't upload any videos. Fast forward a few weeks, and I re-downloaded it and got a tutorial from a friend. Now I love it. Sometimes I need a hands-on training for new techie things.
3. Hugs that last just the right amount of time.
4. The 47 degree days in January that feel like an actual miracle.
5. His debate team has an undefeated season. And they win the State Championship title. This is a first for our high school.
6. Prosecco and Chambord. Roasted veggie salad + arugula + goat cheese. The best gluten free pizza that I cannot stop thinking about. Crispy thin crust with mushrooms, arugula, parmesan + truffle oil.
7. Fingers crossed that we just had our last trip to Boston till the Spring, when flu and norovirus season takes a downturn. Fingers crossed that we didn't pick any new germs up while we were there.
8. Ladies weekend in Ogunquit.
9. Not apologizing for needing movement & silence.
10. How "and" or "both" are my favorite choices.