Small Business Support Services:
I am a supporter to women in business who are living the lives of their dreams.
You are a woman who is looking for someone to assist her with the important day-to-day tasks of her business. Your time is valuable and even though you can [ or you have been] doing it all yourself, you no longer choose to do so.
I am equal parts business navigator, tender of dreams and logistics muse.
My supportive service is client driven and highly individualized.
Together we will create a plan that will guide our work with one another.
Some services I offer include:
- Soup to nuts business support [including but not limited to coordinating billing & scheduling, responding to emails, correspondence with clients, website updates, newsletter creation & management, content writing, marketing & social media needs]
- Long and short term planning
- Creating work flow systems that work around your unique needs
- Development and monitoring of your business action plan(s)
- Project management & actualization
- Virtual Monitoring of programs and groups
- Retreat and event coordination
- And much, much more......
I am an expert in:
- Details and logistics
- Laser focused prioritization
- Listening and communicating
- Creative brainstorming
- Project completion & management
- Gentle, radical honesty
- Completing tasks efficiently
- Making the most of our time together
See what past and current clients are saying about our work together.
Monthly Rate Options:
There are currently three monthly pricing options based on our intake assessment and your specific needs
Five Hours a Month - $180
Ten Hours a Month - $300
Twenty Hours a Month - $600
Hourly or specific project based rates:
I love to work on hourly and short term projects as well, if my schedule allows. My availability depends on my current client load. My hourly rate is $35 a hour.
Want to learn more and see if we are a good fit? Drop me an email at Kristenpdavis@gmail.com